Wednesday, November 26, 2008

台湾'08 - The Haven

*Contented sigh*

Taiwan. What a place. Even though I've been there twice before but this trip was definitely tons better than the previous ones.

You throw me in Taipei now and I can definitely survive. The MRT is soo easy and convenient and the 3 main night markets, Shih Lin Ye Shi, Wu Fen Pu, and Xi Men Ding are all very accessible on the MRT.

(So you see, my main happiness from the trip was derived from shopping and eating)

Here you go. My 2008 Taiwan Memories...
~

Travelling there..

The Hotel:
Taipei Main Station: Where the MRT, SpeedRail and Train Stations converge. Only one stop away from the Hotel.

Yay, Singapore's pride! Fyi, 黄靖伦's CD is #1 on the Taiwan charts!

Xi Men Ding!

黑社会妹妹 (now known as Hey Girl) filming @ XMD.

XMD's famous Ah Zhong Mee Sua!! Soup is salty and tasty. Warm and slurpingly delicious.

Shi Lin Food Market.

The food stalls.

Mua Chees, hot plates, and that puffer fish thing is a cake!

Lame photo.

Taipei 101 in the day...

Taipei 101 at night.

New clothes!

Taiwan Storyland Museum.

Mr Postman.

My bro acting like an old physician.

Mm.. sexay..

@ the hotspring.

From Left to Right: Pork floss + salted egg biscuit; Oyster Omellete; BBQ corn


The shoes that I bought. All really cheap!
~

So it's settled. In the very near future, I must go back again. Preferrably summer. Where the weather is not cold. And the clothes on sale are more suitable for the Singapore weather.

And the food!

Take care, peeps!

No comments: