Thursday, January 8, 2009

How May I Assist You?

Oh no, I've abandoned my blog for so long =(

I didn't even publish my follow-up on Random Awards 2008. Remember last year's?

These days my mind has been preoccupied with Maybank credit cards promotions and how to make my voice sound as calm and friendly as possible over the phone (those of you who know about my new job will know what I'm talking about).

Anyway, in short, Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve were spent playing mahjong with the same group of people. You guys know who you are. You rock!

Then played mahjong on Christmas Day too. You guys rock also!

Had a BMT outing somewhere towards the end of December. Don't know when will I see you guys again but you all rock too!

Okay, I should stop 'rocking' people. Hmm, let's see, I'm rambling here. Sorry, really don't have the time to put up any pictures.

Oh ya, had a k-boxing session with sukai. BON VOYAGE! And take care in london. Definitely look forward to k-ing again. Okay, enough of the praises. We both sing well. Leave it as that.

Successfully intro-ed Bernard's friend's band for jm's friend's dad's countdown party. For those who actually read that sentence.. sorry if it gave you a slight migraine.

The couple of other times spent out, like buying presents, watching movies, dining out, bla bla bla... I can't really remember (but of course I remember a few).

(Content removed by author)

ALRIGHT, for those who actually read till here, pei fu ni le.

Feeling so tired already.

Belated happy new year! Can't believe my first post of the new year and it's all words.

Yay, dress-down day tomorrow!

Take care, peeps!

No comments: