Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WEEE!

Finally got out of my lazy shell to blog. Besides the awesome-tastic, mind-blowing WKWSCIFOC09, I'll blog 'bout those events before that as well. Prawning, mahjong, movie, birthday, camp, settlers' cafe......

Firstly, prawning with Hannah and Baoyuan.

One of the smaller prawns we caught..

I didn't know prawns had such long lobster-like pincers!

Our catch! Hannah totally pwned me and Baoyuan.

Next prawning place I wanna go is the one at Bishan!
~


Had Mahjong + Movie with wenj, van and liangwei. Caught Duplicity.
I give the movie:





It's always nice to see a beloved actress grace the screens again - and the sight of Julia Roberts with her mega-watt smile more than makes anyone day. Although Duplicity revisits familiar genres (it's Ocean's meets Bourne), the competent actors do bring wit and freshness to the plate.

Roberts and Owen both play collaborating spies who conspire to con two rival mega-corporations. Their motive - to pit the two companies together and make-away with this secret recipe that could be worth millions.

With beautiful locales, biting dialogue and numerous plot twists, you'll either be thoroughly entertained or thrown-off by the storyline. Here's my piece of advice: don't think too much, just go along with the ride.

FINAL SAY: It's welcoming that a witty little flick can appear amidst the barrage of mega-blockbusters and mindless family stuff in the theatres. Get ready to laugh and be confused. But don't worry, you'll get it in the end.
~


And just one day before my camp, attended Zhihui's early 21st together with Cheryl and Weilun. (Pearlyn!!)

This setting just reminded me of the super-paiseh thing that happened between me and zhihui's dad. Shan't repeat it here :X

Our signature "MAYBANK!" pose =D

Us with zhihui's present - a slick, classy laptop case. And us mock-puching it to represent Pearlyn. Hur..
~


Andddd......... now for pictures from the most awesome camp in Singapore. NTU's Wee Kim Wee School of Communications and Information Freshmen Orientation Camp 2009!! (Wow, that was a mouthful).

Borrowing a line from a classic song: "We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun..." Besides that, there's that hush-hush event that got everyone mind-f*****. Pardon me, but that word best summed up the experience :X

Here are the photos courtesy of the wonderful seniors of WKW! =DD

~


First OG outing later. Co0L! Two questions on my mind now: should I go for Hall Camp (planning to stay only one year) and should I get a MacBook??

Hmmm...

Take care, peeps!

No comments: