Monday, February 15, 2010

Without You

Chinese New Year has been a blast so far. A blast of ang-pows, bak gua, melon seeds, yu sheng, sweet drinks, kuay bang kit... you get the drift.

But to follow what I did last year, I'm going to put out a special Valentine's Day post. This year's one is a showcase of what I did for a school photography montage assignment. The theme is similar to last year's short story which I wrote.

Click here for the 2009's Valentine's Day short story. You can read it before or after viewing this post. Doesn't really matter =)

"Without You"

Without you,
I still keep the side of your bed neat.



Without you,
I still keep your favourite dress.


Without you,
I still prepare your favourite breakfast.


Without you,
I still go to the movies.


Without you,
I still sit at our favourite chairs.


Without you...
I still miss you.
~

Everyone wants someone to miss.


THANK YOU KIM HENG FOR YOUR DSLR! If not, the above photoshoot wouldn't have been possible. Will call you out for a drink someday, dude.

To all the lovers out there, Happy V-Day! And to all, have a great Lunar New Year! =D

New Year post will be up soon, I hope.

Take care, people!

No comments: