Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BUSY TTM

It is times like these that I love school! Don't worry, you didn't travel back in time. It's not Chinese New Year. Just our Red-Themed Day =D

Gosh, have been so busy lately. I'm actually blogging on the day we're having our next themed day. Watch this space to find out what's next.

Deadlines. So many deadlines. Grrr. I don't even dare to write them down, for fear I might faint.

Highlight was probably filming at Chinatown with Huiying and Wilson (Wang) for COM206 project. It's not done yet, but would like to extend an advanced THANK YOU to my little cousins Anthea and Ryan, and Huiying's Uncle Jack and Aunty (not Rose, I think).

Okay, need to get back to work quick. Take a look at my Oscars post on SGClub (click on picture):


Help to rate and/or comment if you can! =D

Hmm, shall add one more thing. Was listening to John Mayer's songs last night. His latest album is awesome. One of my fave:

Friends, Lovers or Nothing



Many more movie reviews coming in. But not so soon.

Take care, people!

No comments: