Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blindfolded.

Okay, so the "surprise" celebration mentioned in my previous post is revealed. Me, fungi, peijun and serkun met up @ admiralty station to surprise szern at her house. It's a belated thingy we've put on hold since 6th Aug, haha.

Anw, it was a failed attempt to ask serkun to "lure" szern downstairs (sounds wrong??) so we can surprise her. Thus, we went straight up to her house.

We waited for her to change and when we led her down, we blindfolded her =P

We first led her to the busstop, in a move to confuse her (because our final destination is the very-duh-Causeway Point). At the busstop we took some really dumb photos of her posing. Szern was spontaneous enough to play along =P

Haha, oh man szern I think you really need to throw away that shirt =x

Brought her to the MRT to take one-stop to Woodlands. It was so obvious it's not funny. But really quite paiseh 'cos everyone at the station was staring.

Saw Aiman and that flautist (i forgot her name) on the escalator down. Later on MSN he was quite interested to learn about the predicament of my blindfolded friend.

Finally, she was "unfolded" @ Pasta Mania. Zhiwei joined us and all 6 of us had dinner till 10+. Sat around and crapped. I like creamy chicken. I agree it gets a bit jelat (is this how you spell it?) after awhile but oh well, it's a guilty pleasure for me =x

And ta-dah! This is the card I did for szern. It's an apartment-style card (The Lamerz, inc Loft) with windows representing each member of lamerz inc. Can you guess who is who w/o looking at the names? =P

And finally, on saturday, my family celebrated our grandma's 74th Birthday. Yup, the following is a very rare picture whereby (nearly) all her grandchildren are present. Quite a funny but ultimately precious snapshot in time =)

Went to Kbox with wenjie again on sunday. Had some disastrous recordings together. Shall not mention much Haha.

Anw, bought this shirt from Bossini after szern's celebration. Must thank her sister (hui en) for her Popular card 'cause I got an additional 15% off, bringing the cost of the (nice) shirt to $16.15. Yay. Good deal. It says "Music is my religion" on it. Quite cool.



Talking about shirts: when I was going home that night, I realised there was a girl who was staring at me outside Northpoint's McDonald's. It was not long after I realised that she was wearing the same shirt as me (World Without Strangers MEN's shirt from Giordano). I hastily vanished into a cab.

Oh well, next week I have no armskote course. Sad. Can't stay-out. =P

Take care, peeps! (especially to zhiwen's dad and sis)

No comments: