Monday, February 23, 2009

Wondrous Weekend

As of now, the picture above has become a reality!

I passed my driving test!!! (3 exclamation marks - one for each time I took the test =x)

Even thoughhhhh, I'm still happy =))

The tester really niam-ed a lot along the way. Some were reasonable points, some, I felt, weren't. So when I stepped out of the car, I was ready to reason out with him.

Back at the tester's room, he printed out the test results and laid it in front of me. I eyed that there were quite a lot of points deducted. I knew what he penalised me for and I was ready for a rebuttal.

But of course, I admitted some of my mistakes and I kept saying, "I understand, sir." (See, I so polite)

Then he shot back: "You understand but don't put into action, what's the use?"

Inside my heart I was like "Whatever lor."

But I just said, "Sorry, sir."

It was then that he flipped the paper around and put it in front of me and said: "Go Room 5 and watch your video."

Which basically means, I passed!!! (Because when you pass, you must go watch some safety video before you go collect your temporary license)

By then, I was extremely elated (not forgetting my "Thank you, sir") and then I started sms-ing everyone =)

Has since driven to the interchange, to work, to Expo... all under the guidance of dad, of course. Must get used to the car's performance first. So for those expecting me to 'chauffeur' them around, please wait awhile longer. Hee.

Which leads me to another thing..


Liza Wang's 40th Anniversary Concert

Some of you must be going, "Whhhhaattt!!!???". I had free tickets lah, okay.

But it wasn't bad at all. Quite nostalgic. And she's gotta be the most energetic 62-year-old I've seen, and boy, can she sing. I didn't know she could sing so fantastically. Always knew her as an actress. Here are some pics (guest star, her long-time partner, comedian-cum-singer Low Kar Ying):
She is famous for her wondrous (and sometimes, weird) costumes..



Liza Wang and Luo Jiaying wrapped up the night's finale with their familiar duet.

Had a team dinner on Friday night at Marche! No pictures 'cos my cam's battery was dead that day -.-

On Sunday evening Lamerz went for dinner at Shokudo Jap Food Bazaar. Desserts were on me!
Okay, that's not a picture of a dessert but that's the only photo we took that day haha.


And here's my 15th paternal cousin.. Randall!

=)


Okay, waiting for the Oscars' channel 5 telecast now. So late, because of that Desperate Housewives season premiere. Bleah.

Anyway, take care peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://everyoneweb.com/cetirizine1973a292 pouvez-vous obtenir haut sur la cetirizine hcl [url=http://www.world66.com/member/afan1983_tadalafil]berkley jensen 10mg cetirizine hydrochloride antihistamine tablets[/url] peut vous aider a cetirizine hcl haute haut sur la cetirizine hcl ne cetirizine vous aider haute http://cetirizine-zfo5809.eklablog.fr/ adezio cetirizine hcl 1 mg [url=http://everyoneweb.be/cetirizine1974a99]cetirizine 0.1mg[/url] dosage cetirizine for dogs pouvez-vous une overdose chlorhydrate de cetirizine perrigo cetirizine hydrochloride tablets 10mg 300 ea http://flavors.me/cetirizine_toolstippticon1989 cetirizine 50mg [url=http://cetirizine-ztv2195.eklablog.fr/]does cetirizine hydrochloride cause high blood pressure[/url] berkley jensen 10mg cetirizine hydrochloride antihistamine tablets urticaire haute dose cetirizine can you get high off cetirizine 10mg