Friday, November 20, 2009

I Wonder, Alice...

I know I shouldn't be blogging, but procrastination wins. And it is a bigger win when there are so many distractions... especially one in the form of exciting news that Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland is well on the way! (I did that wallpaper myself, by the way. Credits to Rottentomatoes.com for the pictures.)

And here are more that I've compiled from Photoshop to further whet your appetite:

The beautiful landscapes of the Wonderland...

A-listers like recently appointed Sexiest Man Alive, Johnny Depp (Mad Hatter), Anne Hathaway (The White Queen) and the director's wife, Helena Bonham Carter (The Red Queen), headline this whimsical classic. And then there's Alice, played by relatively unknown Mia Wasikowska (wasi-what!?).

People have complained she looked too mature (old) to play the role. But apparently, this is a revisit, thus, she's supposed to be 19, instead of 12. Erm, okay.

But judging from the teaser trailer, I still trust Tim Burton and team to deliver a splendid 3D spectacle.


~

And now...
Let WOOHOO for awhile. For once my fave won! =D The dork won cycle 13! And I like her quote: "I'm a dork, but I'm America's Next Top Model."

I have another favourite from this season that featured 'petite' models (all below a certain height, which I forgot). And she is the one with the Asian blood that takes very good pictures, too: Jennifer!

I did those two montages on Photoshop during this period. You can see how much I'm procrastinating. Shit. Shit. Shit. But don't you think their water shots are damn chio?? And don't you think I'm totally wasting my time??

Okay, am going to rest. Then Saturday and Sunday is 201 and 203 day. Intro to Psych was... quite psychotic.

Take care, people!

No comments: