Wednesday, April 21, 2010

加油!

Many of us are so stressed lately; evidently, the exams are here. I have either been too busy or too lazy to blog (mostly because of the former). Call me crazy, but I am blogging here in the middle of revising for COM208.



JJ Lin is one of my most respected local/regional musician. 'Add oil' everyone! Including those in the photo below:
Yea it's true, we look like angels =) in our own world =)
~

Click on the poster below to see my review of (the awesome) Kick-Ass!
~

And I had the opportunity to catch Martin Scorsese's latest masterpiece, Shutter Island, with a film-buff who simply adores him. I don't have time to write the review, I'm sorry, but here's a short one:
I give the film:





Short Review:

Not only is this going to be destined as a Martin Scorsese classic (his techniques here are superb), this is also probably Leonardo DiCaprio's best work yet.

A richly-realised and breathtakingly dizzy trip of a taut psychological thriller, this film will keep you at the edge-of-your-seat and guessing even after the credits roll.

Trust me, even with an ambiguous ending, the experience is satisfying.
~


I am happy with the results of my poetry assignment. Shall share them with you guys probably after the exam. Trying to find a way to reproduce it and put it up at my new house. Twin has even copied one down in his notebook. Am honoured.

And thanks for the congratulatory Eiffel Tower!

Okay, back to the notes.

Take care, people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spyder jackets spyder jackets spyder jackets [url=http://www.spyder--jackets.com/]spyder ski jackets[/url] www.spyder--jackets.com

ugg boots sale ugg boots sale ugg boots traffic [url=http://www.ugg--bootssale.com/]genuine ugg boots[/url] www.ugg--bootssale.com

Gucci bags Gucci bags replica gucci bags [url=http://www.gucci--bags.com/]Gucci bags[/url] www.gucci--bags.com

karen millen market karen millen outlet karen millen escape hatch [url=http://www.karen--millen-outlet.com/]karen millen outlet[/url] www.karen--millen-outlet.com

burberry relief traffic burberry outlet burberry escape hatch trade [url=http://www.burberry--outlet-sale.com/]sale[/url] www.burberry--outlet-sale.com

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is as surprising.
The clearness in your post is simply cool and i
could assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

Look into my page ... live hotmail