Friday, October 26, 2007

In Preparation..

Yea, tmr's sort of the "big day". I still dunno how's everything's gonna go.

It's my first time taking part in the filming of an actual tv show. Even if in the end they cut me away I'd still take it as a (cool) and valuable experience. Waha.

A shout-out to Bee, Fungi and iza* who gave me words of encouragement. Haha, shall update you guys.

Meanwhile I'm thinking of what the heck to wear, 'cos after the filming there's still a concert to go to with Jiamin and shiying (NUS band concert).

Just realised today that the concert's at 5pm and not 7:30pm. =S means I must zhao from Wheelock's Place (filming location) fast to be on time!

Anw, this will be what I'm wearing:


Pure and simple: My style. Well, if the producers decide to change then so be it.

Urgh I'm putting all these stuff in plan so that I won't have to fret over unecessary stuff tmr. After tuition with Ryan at 9am, it's off to wheelock's place.

Even got my hair cut liao (it's for my camp's COC parade actually).

I'm speaking as if I'm going to be the STAR tmr but I'm NOT. LOL. Just trying to keep it all light-hearted, since I dunno what's gonna happen.

Wish me luck =P

Take care, peeps!

No comments: