Monday, December 31, 2007

...2008 here we come!!

Haha, guess I've to drag my thailand post to next yr liao, when I really have nothing to do then I'll try finishing it. Which is not now! I'm rushing out this last post of the year 'cos I want to make some New Year resolutions, and I have to go out soon!

I know.. it's a bit the 老土 but I don't care =P 我是Ahpek what!

Firstly, some chores to complete; which means some photos to upload.

Celebrated the very belated birthdays of Zirong, Weilong and Yoketeng's on 29th dec. It's a surprise. Sorry ah jm, didn't really handle the cake thing properly but what the heck, you didn't get the candles right too =P haha kk jk.. most importantly I think they really liked the presents =)

Here are the pics.

Making a wish...... is weilong praying??

Blowing that ONE candle!

Opening the presents! I seriously dunno what was yoketeng saying..

Okay.. ytday, which was 30th dec, we had our annual family x'mas celebrations. Had lesser presents these year for some unforeseen circumstances. But anw, I still like them =)


A Gap T-shirt.. Famous Amos cookies.. $20 Isetan voucher.. and two cool rubik's cube! One 4x4 and one a pyramid. Like, wow. The pyramid I think can only be found in Japan.

Okok, time for a quick New Year Resolutions. Gotta rush!

1) Be more determined in the stuff I do. Don't be so lazy.

2) Keep fit to fall sick less often. Really troublesome to fall sick.

3) Accept the army as it is. Anyway, it's just 11months more!!!

4) Meet up with friends more often.

5) Maintain good relationship with family members. People, this is really important, especially when you're growing up.

6) Tidy up my room! (But not really a priority) But hey hey, refer to resolution #1.

7) Pick up more skills. Preferably photoshop.

8) Watch more movies.. wahaha.

9) Go for more concerts.. if there's a good deal. Wang Lee Hom's one this year was really good.

10) Wish well for all my loved ones. That's you!

Take care, peeps! (Man, I really rushed this through, going for countdown. Happy new year in advance!)

No comments: