Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Quite a Sian-ded Christmas

I know the year hasn't come to an end, but here's a pre-resolutions list (actually, it's more like a mini To-Do List)

1) Finish the post on my Trip to Thailand! Too many great photos, too little time.

2) Keep Fit to Stop Falling Sick. It sucks to be sick during this period of time, seriously. And I can't keep going to the doc 'cos firstly, very ex consultation fee during hols ($28 just to literally see the doc) and I got Live Range on 26th and 27th dec, which is partly why it's a sian-ded x'mas. Besides, I've turned down four Kbox outings (two of which with the same ppl) because my cough is letting me down! Urgh.

3) And seriously, get well soon before the New Year's Eve weekend. Although I doubt it, since I'll be outfield on 26th and 27th. Ahhhhhhhh.

Because of that, didn't really feel Christmas-y this Christmas. But Lamerz had great fun on the eve. Firstly, we watched a great movie National Treasure: Book of Secrets (maybe review later).

Then... Exchanging presents (I got a pair of red decorative firecrackers for my gift exchange, can you believe it. All thanks to zhiwei. But it's useful lah.. one less decoration for my parents to buy for CNY); eating at Waraku @ Central, clarke quay; taking some nice photos (which you'll see later); and of course, being Lamerz, mahjong from 1am to 6am, Christmas morning.

Seriously, I think we should do something more festive next year =P

And yes, do something relatively different for New Year's Eve.

Here are the pics.......

The food we ate @ Waraku. (From top) Some delicious baked cheese creamy potato thingy; Ocha a.k.a green tea; and my Tonkotsu Ramen which is ramen in pork-based soup.

Trying to take a photo ourselves VERSUS Simply asking someone to take for us. The result? One spastic photo VERSUS a well-taken one.

The xmas tree at Central: Day vs Night. The one at night sure looks more stunning.

我们不是F4...

The space beside serkun can be used to photoshop zhiwei and gera's face in.


Okay, the last picture abit extra but don't you think the winnie the pooh looks strangely cute? The piglet and pooh belongs to the long-time-pooh-fan peijun =) Lol I'm sure yeewen is going to laugh her head off at this pic. And the above 3 are Lamerz taking with the same 'pj-room-backdrop'. Must find different angle next time le.

~
Lazy to review National Treasure: Book of Secrets. Suffice to say, it's entertaining stuff and very engaging. A lighter and more-fun version than The Da Vinci Code. According to the end of the movie, can't wait for part3 (what the heck is pg47!?) I give it WooooW (3.5/5)

Bleah. Been thinking about it more and more these days. Bother.

Don't bother 'bout that sentence. Just some random thought; I'm sure you guys have those sudden flashes of thoughts too. =) =P

Merry Christmas and take care, peeps!

No comments: