Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Life, Sian, Complicated

It's that time when I feel I'm not doing anything meaningful. My vocation in the army is not my first choice. Just waiting for the time to pass. Doing the best I can.

Must find a new passion. Other than slacking or going out during the weekends. But first, also must find the time to commit to anything new.

Also..

Something's complicated, now. Feels like I'm running away from it. Don't like to think about it. But, how not to when it's sometimes in my subconscious?

Grr.

Opportunities?

The concerts. The movies. The calls. The meals. The supper. The chances.

What to do??

It's just me.

Grr. Sulk.

ProDai didn't help, you know.

~
(ignore the last few seconds. vid is not mine)




~

Oh well. Physio was okay.

March holidays coming. Scrap that. It's none of our business, haha.

Take care, peeps.

No comments: