Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 13th!

Yup, today's my bro's birthday. Happy 13th!

Before that, I received this letter on friday:
And inside it was......

Mass Comm accepted me! I passed the interview!!

BUT... now my uncle is asking me to think whether I really want to take the Mass Comm path. Or stick to NusFASS, pursue Economics or Sociology or something like that, so that it is more practical next time.

"If you want to write for a newspaper, be a journalist or editor, you can always do it freelance or part-time."

Argh!! I can't decide, really.
~

Anyway, celebrated bro's birthday @ Kallang Leisure Park on saturday night, @ Akashabu, this shabu-shabu (japanese steamboat) restaurant. It's damn delicious.

Here is my Japan Hour... all pics taken by yours truly =)

And here's the foooood....

You can see the crab's legs sticking out. The crab meat is sweeeet neh.. =x

This is their special peanut sauce (with me dipping with pork). Wow.. the sauce is good!

This is the house-famous grilled prawns in creamy cheese topping.. oiishii desu neh!!!!!!

Unagi rice.

Ending with sweet red-brean ice-cream dessert. Slurrrp.

Random pic of me and bro foolin' around...

After the fantabulous dinner, we went to take a look at the dog-show that was going on at the atrium..





~
Sunday: baoyuan weilong yoketeng came over for mahjong.

In the last round, this was yoketeng's combi:
Thank goodness she didn't win! 七台leh!!!! She was 'zhuang' + the chicken + the cat + qing yi se = 7 double. *Peng*


~
WOw, this was a long post.

Got to book in.

Take care, peeps!

No comments: