Monday, May 19, 2008

Nua-ing

It was a long but very nua weekend.

Firstly, the new car is here!

Seriously can't wait to get my license!

This was on wednesday night @ Holland V. Totally busted my wallet! Farewell, Tess!

Serkun, fungi, gera, yw and I at East Coast Park's jetty. Nice weather.

The three cha-bors acting cool.

All our bicycles.


Can you see me and serkun inside in reflection? Lame, lol. (It's fungi's face btw)

After East Coast Park went Parkway Parade for makan. Then went to pj's house to nua.

Vesak Day: szern, serkun, yw, zw came over to my house for no-$ mahjong and some more nua-ing.
~

Booking in soon. This week will go by quickly, too, I predict.
My birthday's coming but I don't really feel a thing also =x Maybe 'cos I'm still in the army =x

Take care, peeps!

No comments: