Sunday, June 29, 2008

WANTED

Cannot be right... although I like mahjong-ing but two straight days?? Quite extreme I must say.

Firstly, friday night (whole week couldn't book out. don't ask) was a get-together for the 'old men' who just ORD-ed in June. Was Lim Pin's birthday also. Thank you for treating us Swenson's! Had a great time catching up and listening to Bobo's really, really weird dreams. =x
~

Mahjong #1
Then it was mahjong - with vince, yt, weilong and jinghang - on saturday, although it was supposed to be a stayover. But in the end we just went for dinner @ Suntec's Ichiban Boshi. I'm sure yt and vince knows how happy I was eating there. I still think the combi-meals are very worth it!
~

Mahjong #2
This time it's at zw's house with - who else? - fungi and serkun.

Then met up with zhiwen for dinner-cum-movie @ Lot 1 (whoa, changed aaaaaalot). Here's my snap-snap review of Wanted.
I give the film:



It's definitely the kick-ass movie of the year, although the comic (a cult-classic by Mark Miller - a must read!!) is way better. It's very loosely-based but don't worry - with all the 'heck-care' attitude, cool shoot-outs, and Angelina Jolie (plus breakout stay James McAvoy) kicking a lot of ass, what's not to like?
~

Okay, I got to book in soon. Shall review Sky of Love in my next post.

(This post seems so rushed!)

Take care, peeps!

No comments: