Sunday, August 31, 2008

we sing, we dance, we steal things

Shoots, blew the ca$h again. Really $ money no enough already, man. But still, I'm glad for my purchase.

Yes, I'm talking about COMEX 2008, that IT show @ suntec. But more on that later.

It was Family Day for my unit and my parents came. Here are some pictures:

[ sorry, photos removed for security reasons =x ]

~

Yoohoo! The stuff I bought at COMEX rocks!


The audio-technica 'Earsuit' headphones was on unbelievable discount. Original price: $101. Selling price: $68!!! It is foldable and it comes with this cool pouch to put it in. And did I tell you the bass-system rocks? Ya, they rock =p

And the one beside it is Western Digital's 250GB portable hard-disk. Bought it at $99.90.

I need to start saving $ again man. Seriously.
~

And the best way to test excellent headphones is to play it with excellent music. This is currently the #1 selling CD in HMV. Jason Mraz's We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things:



That is probably one of the most popular songs in Singapore now. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Even channel5 uses it to promote Ugly Betty season2.

Gosh, I'm turning into an audiophile!

Take care, peeps!

No comments: