Sunday, March 15, 2009

Looking Forward...


Okay, I know what you're thinking. Why do I look like someone owes me a million bucks!?

Oh well, honestly, I don't know, simply 'cause the photo was taken quite long ago. I must've been unhappy with the photographer or something.. but that's not the point. The point is.. I've officially gotten the license! Woohoo!

Now I'm looking forward to driving more and learning how to get around Singapore. That'll probably take time. Quite a long time.


And yeah, 16 more days to Japan Trip with some JC pals! That's sayonara Singapore for 14days and koninchiwa Japan! Hope I get the luck to witness such stunning scenes like the one above as the period we're going supposedly coincides with the cherry blossom period.

Anyone want to get anything from Japan? Prepare a (reasonable) list and give me. Plus $. =P

Sorry wl and by, haven't really been reading up on the brochures you all gave me. Well, I like surprises. =)

And, this is sort of confirmed too:


(By the way, I did take this photo!)

Yeah, it's Hong Kong with Lamerz! (Went there 3 times liao - and there's one thing I've concluded after going to their Disneyland twice: it's very disappointing)

Yay, Lamerz second overseas trip together as a big group. Remember the now-classic Babe and a Beachball that was filmed in Redang? Will there be a part two now that there's Perfect Cut 2 as well? We'll just have to wait and see =x

Ahhh, no money liao! Must really save. No more splurging!

Take care, peeps!

No comments: