Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Random Thoughts

First and foremost, would like to thank those ppl who encouraged me after the depressing first part of my previous entry ... I'm glad to say that things are much better now ... =) looking forward to nights-off and weekends now ... haha.


Anyway, didn't know my review of the movie Secret could actually make yoketeng want to watch it now. Beeluan also sms-ed me to discuss the ending a bit ... oh well, people, watch it if you're really interested. Hee.

Talking about movies, one MUST-WATCH flick coming up is HAIRSPRAY. I like music and everybody likes a good comedy, right?

It features a star-studded cast: John Travolta (singing in, erm, drag), Queen Latifah (you can never go wrong with this lady), Amanda Bynes (she rocks. fullstop.), Zac Efron (dude from High School Musical), Michelle Pfeiffer and introducing Nikki Blonsky (unknown actress who's sort of the protagonist of the film).


Go check out the trailer to find out why critics are calling this one of the best films of the year! ---> youtube trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9MgeFFjHlk

Was just reading 8DAYS just now and I came across an article that made me quite happy: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's marriage is on the rocks! Woohoo!! Dunno lah, never really liked the idea that Brad left Jennifer Aniston (only my favourite actress ever) for that woman who seems to be adopting the entire planet. Dunno why I so kaypoh 'bout other ppl's stuff ... but guess that once in awhile, ppl just like to talk c*ck and gossip =P

Shall be going to the FIREWORKS FESTIVAL at Marina Bay this saturday. Hope I can get good pictures to share with you guys. Till then, I'll be running a trial run for AHM tomorrow. Will be running 15KM @ east coast park tmr ... hope the route is at least nice so I will forget how shag I'll be.

Take care, peeps.

No comments: