Friday, August 24, 2007

Nights-Out Week!

(Those who want Way Back Into Love, guess I'll send you through email when I have time, or when I meet you online!)

Oh, man. I had nights-out every single day this week! Well, probably because we are having the AHM this sunday ... and we seriously did tons of sai-gang this week.
Anyway, Fungi just said she's going for the ahm ... all the best. The route is nice, I've seen it =)
Speaking of that, I'm running 21km, no longer 12 because my battery doesn't allow that route. It kinda sucks. But I'd rather run than do water-point 'cause the waterpoint ppl hafta 'ton overnight' @ECP. Crazy?
Not as crazy as this : I have to book-in at 7pm this saturday because on sunday morning of the marathon, we have to wake up at 2:45am!!@#$%#$@#!! You read it right. Because we have to be on the NDP Floating Platform (quite excited) at 0400 to report.

So basically, my weekend is sort of burnt. Sorry, wenjie, can't accompany you to kbox tonight. Haiz, dude, I understand what you're gg thru. That was exactly how I felt when I entered my new unit also. Just take it in your stride. The sai-gang SUCKS but that's army. I've learnt to accept it. Cheer up dude!

ADVERTISEMENT:
Jiamin and friends (there's Avalene) have set up a stall called Hobbylovers at the LIME Flea Market @ *scape (behind cineleisure). Come down this saturday, 250807, from 1 - 7pm. They sell caps (for guys), and other handmade stuff. Targeted at girls, I guess. Do support!
(P.S. don't worry, I don't have commission for advertising =P)

Hmm, want to pick up Photoshop skills. Gonna borrow the disc from guanmian ... meeting him, darius, jeremy and huankiat for a meal next week I guess. Father says I should learn something during army. Shouldn't rot away. I guess he's right.
Seriously can't wait to ORD, although its like more than 1 year away. I want my PINK IC back!

Oh well, the road is still long. Shall do what I can while I serve the nation. Hope to pursue and accomplish some goals I have in mind. They are rather humble, I must say. But that's the way it is.
Staying happy, living life for the moments ... and the memories.

Take care, peeps!

No comments: