Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Certified Driver!

Yup. I can now drive on the roads with a military vehicle! =) Passed my Public Road Driving Test today first attempt. Quite a nerve-wrecking experience with such a strict tester, but I'm glad it's done.

Lamerz sort of settled on going to Pulau Redang, Malaysia.

Did a little research of it myself on Wiki. =P

From Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redang_Island
"Redang Island, locally known as Pulau Redang or just "Redang" is one of the largest islands off the east coast of Malaysia. ...which offer snorkeling and diving opportunities. ...The island is also an important conservation site for sea turtles."

Here's a pic of the splendid-looking getaway:
"Pasir Panjang beach on Pulau Redang. The beach is covered with soft white sand. Corals and fish can be seen just a few metres from the beach."

Hope everything goes well and the air tickets can be as cheeaapp as sze said.

Although this quite resemble the place I went to this year:

(Koh Samui, Thailand)

But it's gonna be so different going with friends =)

Ok, I look quite farni in that shot =P

Take care, peeps!

No comments: