Sunday, March 2, 2008

Music Moods.

Went for NTU band concert last night with zhiwen and jingwei.

It's been so long since I got in touch with the band world. But yea, the concert was alright. The only piece I enjoyed was their encore piece =x 76 Trombones. The band succeeded in the parts requiring togetherness and where the music swells. Very nice =)

Sojourn 2008 - The name of their concert. Under the baton of Mr Takehiro Oura (also RJC's band conductor).

Don't know why this photo turned out so formal lol. [L-R ] Me with new white specs, jingwei, mabel, wan ting. (Fyi, all these sweet girls are from NTU leh)

Something very embarrassing happened to me before the concert.

Mabel has this twin, you see. But when I saw her I thought it was my long-time-no-see dear senior, so I immediately called "Mabelll!!!" But the girl just smiled and said "I'm Iris." Then she laughed. I laughed, apologised, then turned away.

My face, I guess, was as red as a tomato. Lol. Dang.

To display my different tastes of music, I shall feature two songs today.

First, is Japanese Graffiti V, one of my favourite band pieces ever. =) enjoy


Secondly, is a new song by Buckcherry, Sorry.



~
Whoa, got Highway Code test tomorrow. Shall revise later. Slack first. Haha.

Take care, peeps!

No comments: