Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Da Streetz

Yo people wassup!? Ok, shall not be stupid =P

Step Up 2: The Streets was simply da bomb man!

After driving on monday, I chiiiooonnggeedd back home then chiiiooonnggeedd out (I bathed and changed and was on the road in 15mins flat) to meet Eugene, Mingming, Elicia and Roxane @ Orchard for dinner before the movie.

Ate at NYDC. Talked crap for a bit then proceeded to the cinema.

Well, it wasn't really a gala premiere. It was more like a private function =X

Okay, you can't really see the faces from here. But we're already in the (old and chui) cinema.
That's Shan Wee and Rosalyn (from the Shan & Ros show, 4-8pm, 987fm).

So, the movie starts. And boy, was it a blast!
I give the movie:



Really a solid, well-filmed flick made by people passionate about hip-hop dancing, or just dancing, for that matter. The dance sequences here (especially the last one in the rain) is well-worth the price of the ticket.

Go watch it, man. It also boasts a killa soundtrack. Waaayy better than the first movie.

P.S. The montage above is cool right? Totally in line with the mood of the film =P

Reached home then slept only at 12+. Shagggeedd.


~
Watched Meet the Spartans online the other day. I've learnt my lesson after Epic Movie. So, luckily I didn't spend $ on this show.

I give the movie:




I was right. It sucked BIG time. Watch MadTV on YouTube for the same spoofs. They're way better and funnier.

~
Okay, got HSP test tomorrow. Shall read a bit before sleeping. Still, damn tired.

Take care, peeps!

No comments: