Sunday, July 13, 2008

Adidas+Yoga

Nope, I'm not into that thing where you sit on a mat for hours and try to break every inch of your body. No. My post-title actually refers to this:


Yea, I finally bought Yoga 林宥嘉's 神秘嘉宾 [新加坡版]! There is a bonus DVD of highlights from his concert (fyi, he's the first singer in Taiwan to hold sold-out concerts even before releasing his first album).

Needless to say, his album is good. Besides the now-classic 伯乐, stand-outs include the Eason Chan-style 残酷月光 and the infectious rock number 慢一点. Although he's not as good a singer as 星光一班 alumni 萧敬腾 and 杨宗纬, but this very stylised (and critically-acclaimed) CD is still worth your spin ;)
~

And yup, I bought the Adidas bag along with the CD @ Suntec after a long search.

It's for the badminton game on friday with fungi, serkun and peijun. Yay, so long never play, it's actually quite shiok. Shall make this badminton thing regular to make full-use of my bag, and of course, to stay healthy lah =P
~

Ahh, must watch 赤壁! Shall be watching this friday night =) Heard so many good reviews about it man.

Anyway, my dear sis Tess is back from Germany! Woohoo! Must meet up soon k =D

She shared with me this very touching video about a blind 5 year old korean girl who can play the piano by ear!!


~
Touching right? Sob.

Got to book in soon. Always waiting for the weekends.

Take care, peeps!

No comments: