Saturday, July 26, 2008

Before Redang...

A few more hours and I'm off to this:

Redang Island with Lamerz!

(Ok, so that's an imaginary photo)

Anyway, I've not packed yet! Shoots. Hope I won't take that long later. Shall refer to the packing list szern posted.
~
Had ECP run (15KM) and halfday off on friday.

Met up with tess, vivien and cindy (jm pang-sehed again) @ MOF, Marina on friday night. (i got the discount card, muahaha). So long never see Tess. Soooo long never see cindy!

Glad viv enjoyed the desserts. She said eating them 有一种幸福的滋味. Somebody mentioned that before, but I can't remember. That's how god-ly the desserts are! Here are some random photos:

The people:

The food:



And Tess got me this very weird-and-wrong-sounding chocolate snack from Germany for my birthday. Listen to this: it's called Mini Dickmann's. I leave it up to your imagination =x
She should've gotten me the Large Dickmann's lor... ANYWAYY..

This is the pic of me and her and that WRONG-sounding snack:

By the way, I didn't eat a single piece of that chocolate thingy 'cos it already expired on 170708 -.- But thanks, really, Tess, 有心就好, although it's a cheeky-one. =p
~

Okok, I really need to start packing!!

I'll be returning on 29th July, Tue night. Cya guys.

Take care, peeps!

No comments: