Thursday, July 10, 2008

R@NT!NG$

Dear Blog,

I'm so sorry that I've neglected you for so long. But it's not my fault. I've been so busy and exhausted by the activities in my camp lately, it's not even funny.


Ok that's actually quite funny. But ahhh! Sorry guys, let me rant awhile.

Ranting #1:
I did a 24-Hour Guard Duty on Sunday and then an office duty straight away on monday because most of the men were away on live range. If you think office duty is just sitting in the office and doing nothing, you're wrong. Here's my illustrated pic of what it is:


Ranting #2:
Because of all the duties and also the fact that I've an extra appointment, I've been sleep deprived for the past few days.


Ranting #3:
The stuff that I've done in my camp alone this week makes me wonder why am I drawing such a meagre "pay"?? (Actually, it isn't even salary, it's allowance). I should be earning more!!



But...

From today, the next four days (at least) will be better!!

Took off for today and friday. And most importantly, pay (although miserable) goes into my bank account today!

Going night shopping today. Hopefully can finally get 林宥嘉's 神秘嘉宾 CD and a sports bag for tomorrow's badminton game.

Yeah man, watching 赤壁 this saturday.

Time for me to enjoy myself after a relatively stressful week.

Take care, peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha :D funny blog entry. the pics suit your rants perfectly. I'm going for nj band bbq. going?