Thursday, July 31, 2008

...After Redang (teaser)

Yep I'm back!

Whew, the trip was tiring, but fun, nevertheless. Now in quite a sian-ded mood 'cos there's a whole lot of crap in camp waiting for me.

Besides, I fell sick and took one day MC the day after I came back, swopping my guard duty with someone else.

On a lighter note, here's a tiny fraction of photos from my camera (only). There will be a MASSIVE COMPILATION OF PHOTOS OF THE TRIP GOING ON IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, so wait patiently for that =) Meanwhile, here's the tip of the tip of the iceberg:

This is taken with my cam. Looks like a post-card right?? Can sell it for RM2.00.

Yup, blue water. Not found in s'pore.

The girls..


The guys..

Does the house look familiar? Well, more about that next time.

PLUS! Underwater snorkelling photos.. (told you it was a teaser)

Ok, got to book in. Still a bit sick. Sian.

Take care, peeps!

No comments: