Friday, October 17, 2008

I Want To Flea!

Uh-huh. I want to 'flea' my stuff. Anyone interested?

I got a bunch of clothes that I've worn (once or twice?) or never worn before and I want to sell them off at a cheap price (so I can get new ones that I actually want to wear!).

So far viv, jm and zhiwen have expressed interest. Nothing is concrete yet, though. Not found any on-location flea markets (will LIME's continue? Heard the magazine is officially stopping publication next month 'cause of bad business).

But I found this:
Shall explore it later.

Spent $ on berms on wednesday night @ Bugis. Tsktsk. But I like them =P

Yay went back to 记得吃 @ Bugis that night for some shiok desserts.

As usual, damn long queue. Went in the night some more. But of course, it was delicious. Shall try the other recommended ones next time.
~

Yay, driving is smoother now. I really can't wait to drive my dad's car! =x

Russell's birthday on saturday. Planning a Treasure Hunt for the kids. Quite fun.

(And that bloody-dreaded Guard on Sunday. Bleah)

Off + Leave next wed to fri. Woohoo!

Take care, peeps!

No comments: