Monday, October 6, 2008

Stress of the Uni Girls

Firstly, remember to help me promote my mum's beauty room! The link is just below the tagboard. 50% OFF and $18 Facials still hold! =) EVERYONE is welcome.

Okay, been listening to the rants of uni-girls lately. You guys (I mean, gals) seem to be filled up to the brim with assignments, projects and all your what-nots. Makes me wonder what my uni-life will be like, man.

> Fungi had meetings till 11+ pm. And thank goodness for you, you're ending your night job.

> Jiamin has TONS of projects and meetings, not to mention last minute performances. Well, hope you can really gain your liberty soon =)

> SzeRn
has to go library to borrow stuff for her work. Don't know when since I've stepped into one. (On a side note, you're welcome to enjoy the discount. My mom can handle all cases)

> Yanru is vexed with filming and stuff. But hope Mass Comm can be as interesting as you say. I'll find out for myself in a few months time.

> Elicia also complaining about her accountancy and Econs tests and projects. And we have to plan a Treasure Hunt for Russell on his birthday. Jia You.

> Dranice also has last minute surveys and stuff to do. Speaking of which, anyone interested in going out to ask people to do survey? Dranice and Co. will give you $1.50 per survey done, and $10 per location. Here's the catch: they need it by this friday. Contact me or her if you're interested!

> Yee Wen is trying to find time to meet Lamerz, plus all the usual uni stuff. Hang in there! Hope to meet up soon!

> Pei Jun has moved to 'Boon Lay Island'. Haha, hope you're taking care of yourself, girl!

> Shiying is in LAS VEGAS!! Oh man, didn't know it until I clicked on her blog (she's a 'Follower' of my blog, didn't know got such thing). I remember she was studying in a Nevada university here in S'pore but I didn't know she's there already. Take care, girl! Sin City is fun =)

...and the list goes on. Hang in there, girls. Your juniors (us, guys) will join you all very soon.
~

Went to catch The House Bunny on saturday. Oh man, it's damn funny. Anna Faris alone is the reason to watch this show.
I give the movie:



Full of dumb-blonde jokes and hilarious sight gags, this bunny is a comedy gem. If you find Anna Faris familiar, well, she was in all four installments of Scary Movie. But don't toss her off as a boobs-without-brains just yet. She was the one that came up with the movie's idea, and she also served as executive producer! Nice.

Just some trivia: An American Idol runner-up, Tom Hanks' son, Bruce Willis' daughter and Ashley Tisdale's sister all starred in this show. Watch it to spot them.

FINAL SAY: A blonde comedy with heart. Laugh your asses off =D
~

Had desserts at a street opposite Bugis Junction. The street is lined with such dessert stalls. I ate at 记得吃. I'm definitely going back there again to scour for more eats.

And, yay, finally installed Photoshop. Hur. Thanks Kim!

To all those flying off to Ex Wallaby, bon voyage! And..

Take care, peeps!

No comments: