Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WoMaNiZeR



Yup, it's FINALLY HERE.

Britney Spears' latest single: WOMANIZER
From upcoming 6th album: Circus

I give it



It's catchy. It's dance-worthy. It's wicked. She's back.
~

I don't know why I'm so interested in Britney's comeback. Guess I've always been rooting for the underdog?

Anyway, had my first driving lesson today.

Sianz. These were my instructors' actual words:
"Every time you change gear I got heart attack you know."

LOL. It's because I'm too used to engaging the extremely stiff gear-stick of the army jeep tht's why! But seriously, he warned me to change my habits or he'll change an instructor for me =x

But it's quite fun, driving around Yio Chu Kang. Just need to change gear smoothly. Please remember that.
~

ARGH! 2 x Guard Duties this month, one tomorrow.

Nevermind, give it to them.

In the song of the great westlife (I read it on someone's nick): "We had joy, We had fun, I ORD in one month..."

=x

Take care, peeps!

No comments: