Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life is Wonderful

Why is life wonderful? Because I'm gonna ORD soon man.

But seriously, I was just listening to Jason Mraz's Life Is Wonderful so decided to name this post as that. His album is really good. Ask me for his songs.

Anyway, the reason why I've not updated for so long is because I'm reserving my 111th post (this is my 109th) for my ORD post on 11th November (11/11). Now you see? =D Alot of things have happened.

Russell's birthday happened. But lazy to blog. Just so you know I executed my first planned-treasure hunt quite successfully. The kids had fun. They were so eager to win there were arguments between them. Reminds me of my past with my cousins =x My voice went hoarse. But still, 'twas fun.
~

Ok, I'm sure you BPians should know I'm promoting the BPian Bear.
That's mine, thanks to Roxane. You can have yours for $10! So far fungi and sze wants. But now sch holildays so the students can't get for my cousin. Maybe have to go down to get leh.

Speaking of going down to BP, they are having an OFFICIAL MARCH-BACK TO THE NEW CAMPUS ON 2 JAN 2009 - 7:30AM. Go BP's website for full details!

'Cause of the BPian Bear's PE tee, I went to dig up some 'history'. Remember these?
Trip down memory lane: 401 Tissue (can you believe we came up with that name!?); Green House tee! (scratchy feel); Iciclez Tee (remember weifang flipped open a dictionary and picked the first word she saw); and the iciclez, inc logo designed by me!

I don't have a PE t-shirt =( anyone have??
~

Talking 'bout shirts, from my previous post I said I want to flea my stuff right? I've put up my shirts on http://www.singaporefleamarket.com/ le =) I don't know how to search for them but if you see under the seller name is 'Wilson from Yishun, Yishun' that's me! K, the site is quite useless. Maybe I should try eBay instead.
~

And my dad's blog is ready! Go to http://www.alberotech.blogspot.com/ or click the ACR Bag Pesticide Reducing picture on my sidebar to access. It's cool. Go check it out!
~

Lost money in mahjong!! Grr. Been losing lately. Don't know why. Anyway...

Britney's Womanizer shot from #96 to #1 in one week on the Billboard HOT100! That's cool. Go to my iTouch on my sidebar to listen. Or go youtube watch that video.
~

Ok, I'm rambling away. Quite tired. Hope to watch Tropic Thunder this thursday.

Take care, peeps!

No comments: