Sunday, November 4, 2007

Prepare for BEST and WORST of 2007

Yup, get ready.. for the end of 2007! On 11th November 2007, I have officially one more year before I ORD on 11th November 2008!!

To commemorate that 'special event' I'm going to come up with a year-end list of the best and the worst of 2007. Of course, all entries will be based on my own opinion only lah.

The list(s) would include:

>> The Best and Worst MOVIES of 2007


Which is the Best Film of 2007? There are a handful of worthy ones this year but only ONE will come up tops.
Most importantly, which is the Worst Film of 2007? The Biggest Disappointment? The Funniest? The most depressing? The most disgusting? Yelk.
I will rate about 40 of the movies I've watched this year and give you a low-down, just in case you're thinking of getting that DVD / VCD.

>> RANDOM Awards 2007

Here, I list a couple of random stuff that just might raise a few eyebrows.
Who is the Guilty Pleasure of the Year? Which is the Most Senseless Video of the Year? (Don't worry, it wasn't the video of my appearance on channel 8 =x =p) What about Senseless Song of the Year? Or... Scariest Food of the Year? =S
You just might find something inside you absolutely love or hate this year.

Take care, peeps!

No comments: