Sunday, November 25, 2007

Really a Lazy Bum

Let's face it, I'm a lazy-a**. I took off again tomorrow! Oh man.

But it's better to clear now than never. December after I return from Koh Samui (Thailand) I don't think I can take le.

Saturday was quite a bore. Finally took the time to go swimming, though. Keeping fit the best I can, since I'm on status (Excuse RMJ 5wks le) <-only the guys will know ;) Anyway, update: my bro's first choice is Yishun Town Sec. It's band one for Normal (Acad) schools. Though he can make it to Express for some schools, it's better to go NA then transfer to Express. Don't want to stress him out. Watched Enchanted today. It's not as good as Stardust but they're almost the same league. You know what, after watching these two movies, I think Beowulf deserves only 3stars.

Lazy to give full review =P

I give the movie WooooW (3.5/5)


Plus Points: Funny and original. Amy Adams as the 'fairytale-princess-in-New-York' is a hoot.

Flaws: Promising start degenerates into conventional rom-com/fairytale ending.

Last-Say: A refreshing take on a Disney movie and romantic comedy. Recommended =)

Took some random photos today at Clarke Quay.



Oh what the shit, this picture reminded me.

One of the 5 S'poreans who drowned in the Cambodia Dragonboat incident was a PE teacher from my school, NJC. Stephen Loh Soon Ann, 31. http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/313650/1/.html

May he rest in peace.

On a lighter note, my next post will be the TOP40 Movies of 2007.

Take care, peeps.

No comments: